Blogger Templates

-here am i-

-Past is my History,Today is my Presence, Future is my Dream-


Sometimes people are beautiful,Not in looks,Not in what they say.
JUST IN WHAT THEY ARE.
-Markus Zusak, I Am the Messenger-


past love

maybe one day u will feel it by yourself:

for the first times maybe it is very sweet moment
for the second times it is being nice moment
for the third times it is trouble moment
for the forth times it is being horrible moment
for the last maybe it is no more moment

everything i have go through with u are the best moment and i never forget what are u have did to me...
it's not easy to delete everything like u erase the word on the paper.
thanks and me very grateful to Allah coz me have forget everything about u BUT not the things u did to me ok...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment